As a result of the transition, there will be a new online portal to manage your account and pay your bill, effective November 1, 2021. Additionally, beginning December 1, 2021, your statement will look different in format and will include the Blue Stream Fiber logo.
Please review the additional important information below to see how this billing transition will affect you.
On October 26, 2021, you will no longer be able to access your account through the current online portal or pay your bill electronically from there. Please note, if you currently have online autopay set up on your account, your October payment will be debited as normal, but may occur on a different date.
Item - Action/Date
• New Account Number- This will occur automatically on Dec. 1 invoice
- Customers will be assigned a new Blue Stream Fiber account number.
• Re-register for or Setup a New Online Account - Do this on November 1, 2021
- New website portal: - Web portal link will be available on ITS Fiber website - Use information on December 1 Blue Stream invoice
• New Billing Cycle and Due Dates
- There will be a new billing cycle starting with November 2021 bills - Invoices will be processed on 15th of the month
- There will be a new billing Due Date - Invoices will be due on the 15th of the next month (30 days)
• You may receive two bills in November:
- A final invoice from the ITS Fiber Billing System for November fees - Invoices will be sent out November 20
- A new invoice from the Blue Stream Fiber Billing System for December fees - Invoices will be sent out November 15
• Automatic Payments
*If you do not want two auto debits to occur, please contact us to make other payment arrangement.
- If you have auto pay already set up (ACH or credit card) Nothing will change. Debit(s) will occur from your current bank account or credit card on file.
• New Invoice Format
- See below for a sample of your new Blue Stream Fiber invoice